Windshield Chip Repair Chandler AZ
REQUEST FREE WINDSHIELD CHIP REPAIR*
*with qualifying auto insurance
Windshield Chip Repair Service
What You Need To Know
- Chips do not “disappear completely” when repaired
- A chip is typically about the size of a quarter or less
- The repaired area looks different and it may reflect different with sunlight (like a prism)
- The repaired area is typically about the size of a tip of a pencil.
- The original chip damage will clear up approximately 70 to 90 percent
- Repairs are guaranteed to never spread for the life of the windshield.
What Should You Do
- Schedule a repair with us ASAP.
- Keep the Rock chip area clean from debris, moisture and dirt (rain, dew, dust etc).
- We can file your claim with you or over the phone.
- Cover the damaged area with clear tape. This keeps the area dry and clean.
- Most repairs take less than a half hour
- Avoid temperature changes (Hot glass – cold AC or Cold glass – defroster and heater)
- The majority of insurance companies will pay 100% of the cost of a chip repair. Generally there is no deductible. Thus the saying “Repairs are FREE”